Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by David Rodgers <dr...@magma.ca> on 2006/11/17 00:45:25 UTC

Apache::AuthenNIS v0.13 Apache 2 and mod_perl 2

I recently downloaded Apache::AuthenNIS v0.13 for use with
Apache 2.2.2-1.2 and mod_perl-2.0.2-5.1.  Had some difficulties but finally found
the solution at:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-modperl&m=113003807011966&w=2

The author claims to have updated the website and perhaps he has but
I am not able to find an updated version or patch.

I am new to modperl and not aware of the process/procedure to update or
submit code.   If someone can provide guidance, I can ship
the updated code (fully tested) to the maintainers of Apache::AuthenNIS

Thanks,
Dave

David Rodgers
e: drodgers@magma.ca