Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/07 12:48:28 UTC

R13.07.01 and SCRUM

Hi All,

Recently I started a migration project to upgrade a purpose specific
environment to the latest stable release 13.07.01. On of the apps in that
environment is the SCRUM application.

Unfortunately, this application is not available in the download. Nor is
there a release of it available. So I grabbed the latest code regarding the
SCRUM app  from trunk, as adviced by the PMC, and started to build.

And it failed. And why? Recent changes with respect to querying data
committed by Scott in the app depends on the EntityQuery code in the
framework. And this is not present in the 13.07.01 release.

Now I have to look and search for a commit version that will work with
13.07.01.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: R13.07.01 and SCRUM

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Pierre,

See our discussion in dev ML.
Jacopo proposed what is in my opinion a good consensus.

Jacques