Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/14 14:20:34 UTC

Some Code metrics for Pivot

Hi all,
just tried to run JBoss Tattletale 1.1.2.Final (latest stable at this
moment) on Pivot-2.0.1 jars, and some useful info arise (dependencies,
duplicated classes, etc), but don't worry, no issue for Pivot :-) .

It's simple, just run it against all required jars, and tell the
folder where the report (many html pages) will be generated ...
useful.
Note that without some jars (junit, servlet, and others) some warnings
are generated.

If someone is interested, I could post here a zip containing the report.

For comments, suggestions, etc, tell me.

Bye,
Sandro