Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Pasan Kamburugamuwa <pa...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/13 03:26:23 UTC

GSOC - Implement an S3 filesystem for Python SDK

Hi ,
I am a 3rd year software Engineering undergraduate at Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology(SLIIT), Sri Lanka. I am interested in this project for GSOC 2019. I have gone through the document and I would like to deep diving into the codebase. So can you please point me to any relevant issues so I can get more familiar with the codebase(I am really interested in this project)

Thanks and best reagards
Pasan kamburugamuwa

Re: GSOC - Implement an S3 filesystem for Python SDK

Posted by Pasan Kamburugamuwa <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the help, Now I am going through the code and also study the
flow.

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.
Hi Pasan!