Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2018/11/30 01:55:28 UTC

About to release 1.4.9

Now that HBASE-21464 is in it is time for 1.4.9 RC0. Preparing and testing
tomorrow. Should have a vote on it next week.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: About to release 1.4.9

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Looking good. I pushed up 1.4.9RC1 tags and artifacts. Currently cluster
testing with the usual tools. When done I'll call the vote. Should be soon.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands