Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Jon Wyatt <sa...@samur1.demon.co.uk> on 2000/06/30 12:35:07 UTC

Virtual Hosts and POST

I've just installed mod_perl (of which I have no previous experience) on
my server and configured it apparently correctly for a single site
server. The site runs scripts quite happily, notably POST methods are
accepted.

Then I start setting up virtual hosts, post requests are no accepted on
these hosts.
What directives do I need? I appreciate this might look like an apache
problem but I'm using the pre-mod_perl config file and the only thing
that has changed is the mod_perl addition.

An example virtual host config looks like:-

<VirtualHost 192.xx.xx.xx>
Options ExecCGI Includes
DocumentRoot /home/billy
ServerAdmin billy@billy
ServerName www.billy.com
Alias /perl/ /home/billy/cgi-bin/
Alias /cgi-bin/ /home/billy/cgi-bin/
</VirtualHost>

And the relevant section in my mod_perl.conf looks like

<Location /perl>
SetHandler perl-script
PerlHandler Apache::Registry
Options ExecCGI