Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Subroto Sanyal <ss...@datameer.com> on 2014/08/12 21:54:01 UTC

MR AppMaster unable to load native libs

Hi,

I am running a single node hadoop cluster 2.4.1.
When I submit a MR job it logs a warning:
2014-08-12 21:38:22,173 WARN [main] org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable

The problem doesn’t comes up when starting any hadoop daemons.
Do I need to pass any specific configuration so that the child jvm is able to pick up the native lib folder?

Cheers,
Subroto Sanyal

Re: MR AppMaster unable to load native libs

Posted by Subroto Sanyal <ss...@datameer.com>.
hi Susheel,

Thanks for your input. I did build the libs for 64 bit but, still the problem was there.
Though the problem is resolved now.
I had to configure the property: yarn.app.mapreduce.am.env

Cheers,
Subroto Sanyal

Posted by Subroto Sanyal <ss...@datameer.com>.
hi Susheel,