Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "vijay.SCJP" <vc...@smartscm.com> on 2010/07/07 07:45:33 UTC

How to post a message in ActiveMQ from MySQL

I want to post a message in ActiveMQ Queue on change in a table in MySQL.  If
the ActiveMQ is also persisted in MySQL database then is there a way to
write a message in the Queue using SQL.  We want to trigger a message
whenever there is any change in the database table.

Thanks for your help.

Vijay

Re: How to post a message in ActiveMQ from MySQL

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

you might want to check Camel JDBC component - http://camel.apache.org/jdbc.html

Cheers