Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vjeran Marcinko <vj...@email.t-com.hr> on 2013/11/08 09:36:26 UTC

Adding/removing upload form fields on client side?

Hi,

I have a form that should allow adding arbitrary number of upload fields,
thus once final Submit on form is presses, all files should be uploaded
then. Meaning, on server side I should simply have form bean that has
something like :

Collection<UploadedFile> uploadedFiles;

And on the form to have something like +/- button to add/remove new/existing
upload form fields.

I try to avoid having server session and wizard for this, so I try to find
solution on client side mostly.

Any guidelines?

Regards,

Vjeran