Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Jean-Pierre Schnyder <je...@oqibo.com> on 2001/03/06 14:08:02 UTC

Getting the last version of Torque stand-alone ... Where ?

Hi,

I would like to download the last production version of Torque (stand-alone
version). I saw that version 1.1a9 is available in
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/tdk/old/, but I am concerned of using an
"old" version. Can somebody tell me where I can find an official version or
if it is ok to use this 1.1a9 version ?

Thanks,

Jean-Pierre

oqibo.com finance SA
Jean-Pierre Schnyder   Senior Software Architect   Voice  : +41 21 693.85.00
Science Park (BP)                                  Fax    : +41 21 693.85.01
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology              Site   : www.oqibo.com
1015 Lausanne - Switzerland                        E-mail :
jean-pierre.schnyder@oqibo.com

Re: Getting the last version of Torque stand-alone ... Where ?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@periapt.com>.
Jean-Pierre Schnyder wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to download the last production version of Torque (stand-alone
> version). I saw that version 1.1a9 is available in
> http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/tdk/old/, but I am concerned of using an
> "old" version. Can somebody tell me where I can find an official version or
> if it is ok to use this 1.1a9 version ?
>
> Thanks,

Someone else asked for  more recent stand-alone version. So I placed one
here for now:

http://www.apache.org/~jvanzyl/

It is fairly recent, when I build another TDK I will also produce a stand-alone

version of Torque. Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@periapt.com