Posted to user@shale.apache.org by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org> on 2006/07/16 16:40:50 UTC

Re: Messages not sent to the mailing list

Your message was hung in the moderator queue, and I let it through
yesterday.  After that, it appeared on the list just fine.

What email client are you using?  I've used a few mail clients that
are smart enough to *not* show you your own posts.  Also, make sure
it's not being labeled as spam by your own client.  As much as I love
using the Mac Mail client, I still have to check the junk folder for
a few weeks after joining a new list until it learns which messages
are not junk.

--
James Mitchell