Posted to dev@helix.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2013/06/06 02:15:14 UTC

Consider adding helix to whirr/bigtop?

Have you considered integration  with Apache Whirr? How about
Apache Bigtop? It would definitely make the project more consumable,
which should help with adoption and building community. You'll get
integration testing help with Bigtop as well.

Patrick

Re: Consider adding helix to whirr/bigtop?

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Good point guys. Does helix have a demo app? That might be a good way
to integrate it. Then anyone wanting to deploy using
helix/whirr/bigtop might base their work on the demo "template".
Perhaps a way to centralize shared code/pkging.

Patrick

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.

Posted by kishore g <g....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.