Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/21 11:09:05 UTC

iCLA

FYI

I finally got official permision to submit my iCLA (which I did on Monday) -
so expect a burst of activity from me once the iCLA is registered and I have
"write" access to the wiki.

D.

Re: iCLA

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.
> I finally got official permision to submit my iCLA (which I did on Monday) -
> so expect a burst of activity from me once the iCLA is registered and I have
> "write" access to the wiki.

Great, that's some exciting news! Now ESME can benefit much easier
from your efforts! Keep it up.

Re: iCLA

Posted by Darren Hague <dh...@fortybeans.com>.
Way cool - well done, Dick!