Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by JoeW <jo...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/07 20:29:29 UTC

XML Parsing error in web console XML Queue View

Hi, we've recently upgraded from amq 5.9.0 to 5.14.5, and now I get the
following, instead of the xml queue info I previously got when using the XML
Queue View from the web console:

XML Parsing Error: prefix not bound to a namespace
Location: http://amq-admin.domain/admin/xml/queues.jsp
Line Number 4, Column 1:

<c:forEach items="[MBeanProxy(com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer@5e48...

Any ideas what's wrong please?

Alternatively, is there another easy way to get queue stats progrmatically ?
(I just call the xml url at moment)

Cheers

Re: XML Parsing error in web console XML Queue View

Posted by JoeW <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Tim - will look into those. I should have mentioned that the basic
admin/queues.jsp html page displays correctly, so I've changed my code to
parse that instead of the xml. I need this to be very lightweight - am
running performance tests, and querying the queues every 15 secs during a
test.

Tim Bain-2 wrote

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@gmail.com>.