Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Uladzimir <st...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/24 10:23:51 UTC

Strange DatePicker behavior (reset date to current)

I use DatePicker enough easy way:
DateTextField dateTextField = new DateTextField( "birthDate" );
            dateTextField.add( new DatePicker() {
                @Override
                protected boolean enableMonthYearSelection() {
                    return true;
                }
 } );
I click on picker and select some date. It's Ok. Just I click next time -
the picker don't get previously selected date and reset date to current
(except year - year is correct). For example - I set date: 20.02.2005. Next
click and I have 24.03.2005 in the opened calendar. So I have to select date
again.
I checked the example - http://wicketstuff.org/wicket/dates/
Example works absolutely correct. May be example uses old Wicket version?
Anybody has this problem?
I use Wicket 1.4.7
Thank you.

Resolved

Posted by Steamus <st...@gmail.com>.
It was some javascript conflict. Early I used dynarch’s calendar and page
loaded calendar.js. When I removed old calendar.js the picker starts working
correct (expect problem with date <2000 for mask ‘yyyy’)