Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Lukasz Feldman <lu...@googlemail.com> on 2010/01/20 23:13:23 UTC

[Trinidad] Trinidad PPR problem with oacute instead of 243....

Hi,

I have deployed application with PPR from Myfaces Trinidad. When I have a
page where I use &#243; than when page (with facelets) is rendered in my
browser (no matter which one), I can see in source &oacute; . As a
consequence PPR mechanism does not work properly. Other polish chars work
fine. Does anybody have any kind of idea how to fix it? I have started some
tests with JS replacements and servlet filter, but still I can treat it as
workarround.

BR,

Lukasz