Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Hatta <rm...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/08 11:45:16 UTC

Re: ActiveMQConnection:1653 - Async exception with no exception listener: java.net.SocketException: socket closed

Hi Dil,

Yes, I have received the same thing. I have browse thru all the related
issue in AMQ 5.0.0 but non avail.

Appreciate a response from the team about this matter.

This log can be really disturbing when the solution goes to production.

Regards
Hatta

Posted by Hatta <rm...@yahoo.com>.
Noted Dhurba! (High Five dude!!!)

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I ll be highlighting more issues as I 'll be strangling activemq until the
end of this month for production readiness. :-D

Regards
Hatta

Posted by Dhruba Bandopadhyay <bd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hatta <rm...@yahoo.com>.