Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org> on 2021/03/31 09:37:30 UTC

Fw:[CFP] ApacheCon Asia 2021

Hello,

Hope you all well! This a gentle nudge that the Call for Presentations for ApacheCon Asia 2021 has been open.

I suppose many of you definitely have interesting stories, pain release experience ;-) and valuable knowledge and pointers during your incubator journey!

So IPMCs, incubator communities and TLP communities, would you mind sharing your stories and experience on the Incubator track of ApacheCon Asia 2021?

The chairs of this track are looking forward to your proposals [1]. I believe plenty of people are interested in your incubator process and hope to get more guidance from your speeches and talks!

[1] https://apachecon.com/acasia2021/cfp.html

Best wishes,

Trista

   Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PMC of Apache ShardingSphere
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org