Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by jonatan soto <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/13 15:18:16 UTC

Flash UI based

Hi all,

Sorry if the question doesn't make sense, but I want to know if exists a
decorator or another mechanism that allows flash UI based. I would like to
include this on the ecommerce app so where can I get some info about it?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Flash UI based

Posted by Ján Valkovič <ya...@samsonzv.sk>.
Hi,
exists lps4biz, but it's dead project, i think
https://lps4biz.dev.java.net/

ya

Dňa Po, 2009-07-13 o 15:18 +0200, jonatan soto napísal: