Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sylvain Vieujot <sv...@apache.org> on 2004/11/08 21:20:14 UTC

examples webapp broken

It appears the examples webapp doesn't work anymore.
When I try to deploy it under tomcat 5.5, I just get blank pages :

I know we had this problem once already, but I don't remember very well
what it was.
I think it had to do with a JspViewHandlerImp, but I'm really not sure,
as I wasn't the one who fixed it.
Anyone has the same problem ?

The other applications where I'm using the same myfaces.jar work though.

P.S. I was about to commit some changes, so I wanted to test them when I
discovered this. However, it appears that the version prior to the
changes has the same problems.
I'm going to commit the new component anyway, as it doesn't seem to be
the culprit, and it works fine in my other applications.

Sylvain.