Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org> on 2018/04/03 23:20:09 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Qpid C++ 1.38.0 released

The Apache Qpid community is pleased to announce the immediate availability
of Apache Qpid C++ 1.38.0.

Apache Qpid (https://qpid.apache.org) is a cross-platform messaging solution
that implements the Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP,
https://www.amqp.org). It provides message brokers written in C++
and Java, a message router, and messaging APIs for C, C++, Java,
JMS, Python, and Ruby.

This release provides an update of the Qpid C++ broker and the
C++ Qpid Messaging API with its related language bindings, incorporating
various bug fixes and improvements.

This release incorporates a number of defect fixes and enhancements.
Release notes are available at:

    http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-cpp-1.38.0/release-notes.html

The release is available now from our website:

    http://qpid.apache.org/download.html

Thanks to all the users and contributors who have helped to improve
Apache Qpid C++.

Justin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Qpid C++ 1.38.0 released

Posted by Chris Richardson <cr...@fourc.eu>.
FYI, Gentoo ebuilds for this release (together with required Proton
versions) are available here:
https://github.com/fourceu/qpid-portage-overlay

--

*Chris Richardson*, System Architect