Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "Ramamoorthy Subramanian (ramsubra)" <ra...@cisco.com> on 2007/04/05 08:14:41 UTC

byteMessages using openwire

Hi,

I'm designing a java and a cpp clients that exchange messages between
them using openwire. Has anyone used openwire between cpp/java clients?
Any examples you could show? How't the performance?

thanks,

-rama

Re: byteMessages using openwire

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 4/5/07, Ramamoorthy Subramanian (ramsubra) <ra...@cisco.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm designing a java and a cpp clients that exchange messages between
> them using openwire. Has anyone used openwire between cpp/java clients?
> Any examples you could show? How't the performance?

The C++ and Java clients of ActiveMQ are great examples. Things
perform pretty well.

--

James
-------