Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Ben Childs <co...@bchilds.com> on 2004/04/19 17:06:16 UTC

Mac OS X binaries

Hi,

I have compiled and packaged with dependencies the subversion 1.0.0
binaries from fink. If the developers are interested I can send you this
file as a zip archive. I am also considering creating a Subversion gui
frontend for OS X when I have time. This would just be an alternate
option for those developers or end users who want to retrieve stuff from
a subversion server without having to install fink. Anyway I would have
to include a file for the license and to credit the fink project. So
(any fink people please let me know) if this is something you are
interested in including on the subversion website just let me know.
Unfortunately due to its size (6mb with all libraries) I cannot host it
myself.

-Ben Childs

Re: Mac OS X binaries

Posted by David Summers <da...@summersoft.fay.ar.us>.
On Mon, 19 Apr 2004, Ben Childs wrote:

> I have compiled and packaged with dependencies the subversion 1.0.0
> binaries from fink. If the developers are interested I can send you this

Cool!

> file as a zip archive. I am also considering creating a Subversion gui
> frontend for OS X when I have time. This would just be an alternate

Try compiling RapidSVN on MAC OS X and see if it works for you.  If so,
you might try "fink-ifying" it.

--
David Wayne Summers          "Linux: Because reboots are for hardware upgrades!"
david@summersoft.fay.ar.us   PGP Key: http://summersoft.fay.ar.us/~david/pgp.txt