Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/16 12:38:24 UTC

dojo 0.4.3

Please update:

ojo 0.4.3 is now available to
download<http://download.dojotoolkit.org/release-0.4.3/dojo-0.4.3-ajax.tar.gz>.
This is a security release. Dojo 0.4.1 and 0.4.2 users are strongly
recommended to upgrade as soon as possible. 0.4.1 and 0.4.2 have a flaw in
two files that could allow cross site scripting (XSS) attacks against your
site if you do not upgrade.

Re: dojo 0.4.3

Posted by Srinivas Yermal <sy...@indygosoft.com>.
Hi Andreas,

Thanks for looking into it. I just tried replacing the dojo directory with
the dojo-0.4.3 download. Quite a few things do work, but a lot of it as you
said, especially ajax calls back to the server dont seem to work.

Can I help in anyway? Are there any specific steps that I need to follow to
upgrade or is it more like a case by case thing? I agree there are quite a
few dojo API changes. I am not in a shape right now to move the app to
TAP4.1.

Thanks again,
Srini

--