Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Marcie Langlais <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/21 16:47:26 UTC

Install Apache

Can I install Open Office on my Amazon Fire tablet?

Thank you.

Marcie

Re: Install Apache

Posted by David Robley <da...@robley.net.au>.
It appears that Fire uses some kind of Android OS and there is no
official Apache OpenOffice for Android - maybe
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andropenoffice&hl=en_US
will work on a Fire??

Note that AndrOpenOffice is not supported here.

As a courtesy I have forwarded a copy of this reply to you as well as to
the mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
<us...@openoffice.apache.org> - replies to my personal email address
will be ignored.

On 5/22/22 02:17, Marcie Langlais wrote:
> Can I install Open Office on my Amazon Fire tablet?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Marcie

Cheers
--
David Robley

Almost went crazy. Would have been a real short trip.