Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jiangjie Qin <jq...@linkedin.com.INVALID> on 2015/03/07 21:35:34 UTC

Create a space template for KIP

I am not sure how others are creating KIP. I just copy/paste the template page to a blank page.  I think it would good to add a space template under Apache Kafka so when creating the child page, people can just use that. Is it worth doing? I tried but it requires space administrator permission.

Jiangjie (Becket) Qin

Re: Create a space template for KIP

Posted by Jiangjie Qin <jq...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
Hey Guozhang,

Sorry for not making it clear. Yes, this is the template page that I
usually copy from when creating new KIP. What I am suggesting is when we
click on the "create child page", there will be list of template to choose
from, it would be better if we can add the template there so we donĀ¹t need
to copy paste any more. I am not sure if adding a template to the Apache
Kafka space is trivial or not though.

Jiangjie (Becket) Qin

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gs...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks!