Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Jan <cn...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/12/22 01:51:55 UTC

DRILL-4602

folks  Hello;

we are running into DRILL-4602 when trying to access Avro files on S3.I've seen the patch for it,
Question:
What is the recommended way to install the patch on a single node cluster. ?Alternatively has someone build a full version with the patch included that I could download
Any help/ directions would be much appreciated.
ThanksJan

Re: DRILL-4602

Posted by Jan <cn...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thanks ;  could someone on the list please build it for me - as I am a newbee.Your help is much appreciated.
ThanksJan

    On Thursday, December 22, 2016 12:11 PM, Chun Chang <cc...@maprtech.com> wrote:

 You might want to clone drill source and apply the patch. Or someone on the
list maybe able to build for you.

Re: DRILL-4602

Posted by Chun Chang <cc...@maprtech.com>.