Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by kulin parikh <ku...@hotmail.com> on 2002/05/28 17:47:33 UTC

Complex types from Axis Client

I was going through the samples provided with Axis

/samples/userguide/example5

If i see Client.java

To send complex type what this code does is

Order order = new Order();
order.setCustomerName("Glen Daniels");
order.setShippingAddress("275 Grove Street, Newton, MA");

And then

call.registerTypeMapping(Order.class, qn,
new org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializerFactory(Order.class, qn),
new org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory(Order.class, qn));

And class Order is available.

But what do i do if i am acessing a service published by someone else
where i dont have access to the class which maps to complex types?

Or have i misunderstood something??

regards

Re: Complex types from Axis Client

Posted by Dennis Reil <ax...@reil-online.de>.
You can use the WSDL2Java-Tool to generate a mapping class.
Due to some limitations of the tool, it's not always possible but in
many cases.