Posted to users@sling.apache.org by John Burnley <co...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/19 20:38:41 UTC

Importing an RTF file causes some sort of GUI element to open

I recently tried importing a RTF file into the repository, and a surprising
thing occurred. After I imported the file, it seems as though Sling was
trying to open some sort of GUI element... Any idea what would be causing
this?

I've recently built a new version of Sling to see if my code was out-dated,
but the problem still occurs.

Thanks,
John

Re: Importing an RTF file causes some sort of GUI element to open

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 7:04 PM, John Burnley <co...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Running with the -D command did stop the GUI element from opening, but I
> didn't see any exceptions... Would you suggest I follow up with this
> question on the jackrabbit user mailing list?...

You could also check if the jackrabbit standalone server
(http://jackrabbit.apache.org/downloads.html) exhibits the same
behavior, which would confirm my hypothesis.

-Bertrand

Re: Importing an RTF file causes some sort of GUI element to open

Posted by John Burnley <co...@gmail.com>.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 3:51 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,