Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jose Ni�o Monje <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/12 02:16:03 UTC

Developer Activity Report

Hello,
I am using maven v1.0 and I am running it on a linux
redhatv9.0 Everything seems to be working well, but on
"Developer Activity"  under "Project Reports" there
seems to be some wrong configuration on my part. It
seems that the file changes and file commits being
displayed are only for the maven files itself... I was
expecting that it would give me a listing of the file
changes/commits for the project that i have
checked-out.

Can anyone clarify this.
Thanks a lot!

RE: Junit-report plugin version 1.4 questions

Posted by Christian Cabanero <ch...@yahoo.com>.
I should qualify my issues a little more.  Obviously, Maven does a nice
job of summarizing your test results.  But one feature that JUnitReport
has in the Ant world at least is that it sets up a javadoc-like version
of all your test results so you can click into each TestCase and see the
details behind each error and even see the stack trace of the Error or
AssertionFailure for each failure.  With Maven I don't see this kind of
detail anywhere which forces me to go in manually into each
target\test-reports\TEST-[test class].txt file and look at the test
failure details there.

Thanks,
Christian