Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ankur <an...@accenture.com> on 2013/12/05 12:56:03 UTC

Execute route at specific time

I want to execute camel route at specific time.
for example : route must run at 18:00 hrs EST

Right now i'm using timer object but with that it is running after certain
period which i have defined. Is there any way to execute route at any
specific time.

Re: Execute route at specific time

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
We have a route policy (allowing to stop/start routes) at specific time
defined according to Quartz (http://camel.apache.org/quartz.html) -->
http://camel.apache.org/cronscheduledroutepolicy.html

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 12:56 PM, Ankur <an...@accenture.com>wrote:

> I want to execute camel route at specific time.
> for example : route must run at 18:00 hrs EST
>
> Right now i'm using timer object but with that it is running after certain
> period which i have defined. Is there any way to execute route at any
> specific time.

Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat