Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com> on 2016/10/03 12:49:42 UTC

POM error?

In log4j-bom/pom.xml, we have at the beginning:

<version>2.7.1-SNAPSHOT</version>

and at the end:

<scm>
  <tag>log4j-2.6.1</tag>
</scm>

This is not correct, is it?

--
[image: MagineTV]

*Mikael Ståldal*
Senior software developer

*Magine TV*
mikael.staldal@magine.com

email.

Re: POM error?

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
The tag element is usually updated by Maven during the release. I don’t know why it wasn’t but t don’t know that it is actually used for anything. If you delete it nothing bad happens.

Ralph