Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Mike Beckerle <mb...@apache.org> on 2018/04/23 16:11:34 UTC

Need my own abstract back

So funny thing happened. I submitted my talk abstract on the web form for
ApacheCon.... typed it in, hit submit button, ....but I never got an
opportunity to save it, or ever see it again where I could save a copy.

And I was notified my talk was accepted. Great.

But I don't have a copy of my own abstract.

Can somebody dig up the abstract I submitted from the ApacheCon systems?  I
recall pretty much what it was, but I'd like to have the exact text please.

...mike beckerle

RE: Need my own abstract back

Posted by Charlie Arehart <ch...@carehart.org>.
I see Rich saying he replied to Mike off-list, but I was in the same boat. And I had in fact looked in the archive of this list to see if anyone else may have asked about it in the past. :-)

In case someone may seek it now or in the future, I'll just share that I found my abstract by going back to the site, to the profile page, which offers a link to our submitted abstracts:

https://cfp.apachecon.com/profile.html

You will be prompted to login, and of course you will need to do it however you had before. Not always easy to remember when sites kindly offer multiple login mechanisms. :-)

Thrilled to have been accepted to speak and looking forward tot the conference in the fall.

/charlie

Re: Need my own abstract back

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
Replied off-list