Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Nik <ni...@usharesoft.com> on 2013/05/27 09:58:27 UTC

help needed please to build 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT or 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT project

Hi fellow idm-mers,

I'm following the instructions in [1] to builda project.
I'd like to base the build at 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT or 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT using the
info in [2].
If I follow the instructions [1] "Snapshot (development) releases" I
should use the following to get a correct SNAPSHOT build:

mvn archetype:generate \
-DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.syncope \
-DarchetypeArtifactId=syncope-archetype \
-DarchetypeRepository=http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots
\
-DarchetypeVersion=1.2.0-SNAPSHOT

But this doesn't work, I must be missing something somewhere, because I
only get to 1.1.1

Any guidance to get the core and console at 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT or
1.2.0-SNAPSHOT will be much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Nik

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Create+a+new+Syncope+project
[2]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/syncope/syncope-archetype/

Re: help needed please to build 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT or 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT project

Posted by Nik <ni...@usharesoft.com>.
Thank you for the update Francesco.

rgds,
Nik

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nik <ni...@usharesoft.com>.

Posted by Massimiliano Perrone <ma...@tirasa.net>.

Posted by Nik <ni...@usharesoft.com>.

Posted by Massimiliano Perrone <ma...@tirasa.net>.
> On 28/05/2013 16:18, Nik wrote:
>> Another thing I noticed:
>>
>> When I configure the persistence properties to be innodb mysql.
>> The quartz tables do not get written in the target DB even when they
>> are present in the init sql
>> file:
>>
>> [nik@anvil org.apache.syncope]$ grep -c QRTZ
>> ./core/target/syncope/WEB-INF/classes/quartz/tables_mysql_innodb.sql
>> 47
>
> What is the value of the 'quartz.sql' property in your
> core/src/main/resources/persistence.properties?

I'm trying to do the same project; stay tuned :)

Massi

Posted by Nik <ni...@usharesoft.com>.
ok I see where I slipped up ;-)
with the directories!

Posted by Nik <ni...@usharesoft.com>.

Posted by Nik <ni...@usharesoft.com>.
On 05/28/2013 05:09 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:

>>> Ok: could you please:
>>>
>>> 1. drop and create again (or just make empty) your current MySQL
>>> database
>>> 2. download [1], save it under core/src/main/resources/quartz/
>>> (create required directories if needed)
>>> 3. change "TYPE=InnoDB" to "ENGINE=InnoDB" (or any relevant change
>>> needed to make it work)
>>> 4. rebuild and redeploy
>>> 5. see if Quartz tables are now created
>>>
>> That works (thanks):
>
> Nice: now it would be great if you could:
>
> 1. create an account on https://issues.apache.org/jira/ (if you don't
> have it yet)
> 2. fill an issue for the Syncope project, with component 'core',
> affects version 1.1.1, fix for version 1.1.2, 1.20
> 3. attach the modified file

It is the least I can do for all the good help you are providing
Francesco ;-)

Nik

Re: help needed please to build 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT or 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT project

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nik <ni...@usharesoft.com>.
>>> What is the value of the 'quartz.sql' property in your
>>> core/src/main/resources/persistence.properties?
>> quartz.sql=tables_mysql_innodb.sql
>
> Ok: could you please:
>
> 1. drop and create again (or just make empty) your current MySQL database
> 2. download [1], save it under core/src/main/resources/quartz/ (create
> required directories if needed)
> 3. change "TYPE=InnoDB" to "ENGINE=InnoDB" (or any relevant change
> needed to make it work)
> 4. rebuild and redeploy
> 5. see if Quartz tables are now created

That works (thanks):

mysql> show tables like 'QRTZ%';
+---------------------------+
| Tables_in_syncope (QRTZ%) |
+---------------------------+
| QRTZ_BLOB_TRIGGERS        |
| QRTZ_CALENDARS            |
| QRTZ_CRON_TRIGGERS        |
| QRTZ_FIRED_TRIGGERS       |
| QRTZ_JOB_DETAILS          |
| QRTZ_LOCKS                |
| QRTZ_PAUSED_TRIGGER_GRPS  |
| QRTZ_SCHEDULER_STATE      |
| QRTZ_SIMPLE_TRIGGERS      |
| QRTZ_SIMPROP_TRIGGERS     |
| QRTZ_TRIGGERS             |
+---------------------------+
11 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql>

Re: help needed please to build 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT or 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT project

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nik <ni...@usharesoft.com>.
One point.

I use a mysql jdb connector from our webservice component in glassfish
rather than adding yet another msyql connector jar.
It is mysql-connector-java-5.1.25.tar.gz, so I'm guessing this is not a
compatibility issue?

Nik

Posted by Nik <ni...@usharesoft.com>.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nik <ni...@usharesoft.com>.
Another thing I noticed:

When I configure the persistence properties to be innodb mysql.
The quartz tables do not get written in the target DB even when they are
present in the init sql
file:

[nik@anvil org.apache.syncope]$ grep -c QRTZ
./core/target/syncope/WEB-INF/classes/quartz/tables_mysql_innodb.sql
47
[nik@anvil org.apache.syncope]$

I guess the TYPE=InnoDB in the sql file has no effect, but the syntax
should be ENGINE=InnoDB

mysql> use syncope;
Database changed
mysql> show tables;
+------------------------------+
| Tables_in_syncope            |
+------------------------------+
| ACT_GE_BYTEARRAY             |
| ACT_GE_PROPERTY              |
| ACT_HI_ACTINST               |
| ACT_HI_ATTACHMENT            |
| ACT_HI_COMMENT               |
| ACT_HI_DETAIL                |
| ACT_HI_PROCINST              |
| ACT_HI_TASKINST              |
| ACT_HI_VARINST               |
| ACT_ID_GROUP                 |
| ACT_ID_INFO                  |
| ACT_ID_MEMBERSHIP            |
| ACT_ID_USER                  |
| ACT_RE_DEPLOYMENT            |
| ACT_RE_MODEL                 |
| ACT_RE_PROCDEF               |
| ACT_RU_EVENT_SUBSCR          |
| ACT_RU_EXECUTION             |
| ACT_RU_IDENTITYLINK          |
| ACT_RU_JOB                   |
| ACT_RU_TASK                  |
| ACT_RU_VARIABLE              |
| ConnInstance                 |
| ConnInstance_capabilities    |
| Entitlement                  |
| ExternalResource             |
| MAttr                        |
| MAttrUniqueValue             |
| MAttrValue                   |
| MDerAttr                     |
| MDerSchema                   |
| MSchema                      |
| MVirAttr                     |
| MVirSchema                   |
| Membership                   |
| Notification                 |
| NotificationTask_recipients  |
| Notification_events          |
| OPENJPA_SEQUENCES_TABLE      |
| OPENJPA_SEQUENCE_TABLE       |
| Policy                       |
| RAttr                        |
| RAttrUniqueValue             |
| RAttrValue                   |
| RDerAttr                     |
| RDerSchema                   |
| RMapping                     |
| RMappingItem                 |
| RSchema                      |
| RVirAttr                     |
| RVirSchema                   |
| Report                       |
| ReportExec                   |
| ReportletConfInstance        |
| SyncopeConf                  |
| SyncopeLogger                |
| SyncopeRole                  |
| SyncopeRole_Entitlement      |
| SyncopeRole_ExternalResource |
| SyncopeUser                  |
| SyncopeUser_ExternalResource |
| SyncopeUser_passwordHistory  |
| Task                         |
| TaskExec                     |
| UAttr                        |
| UAttrUniqueValue             |
| UAttrValue                   |
| UDerAttr                     |
| UDerSchema                   |
| UMapping                     |
| UMappingItem                 |
| USchema                      |
| UVirAttr                     |
| UVirSchema                   |
| UserRequest                  |
| logging_event                |
| logging_event_exception      |
| logging_event_property       |
| role_search                  |
| role_search_attr             |
| role_search_entitlements     |
| role_search_resource         |
| user_search                  |
| user_search_attr             |
| user_search_membership       |
| user_search_resource         |
+------------------------------+
86 rows in set (0.00 sec)

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nik <ni...@usharesoft.com>.
On 05/28/2013 10:36 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
> On 27/05/2013 18:16, Nik wrote:
>> OkI found a problem.
>>
>> It appears to be a problem coming from the repository.
>> It happens because there is a redirection in
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/syncope/syncope-archetype/1.1.2-SNAPSHOT/
>
> Hi Nik,
> I don't know exactly where this comes from neither why you are getting
> this: as said before, there is something strange in the way you get to
> the ASF Maven repository: when I perform
>
> wget
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/syncope/syncope-archetype/1.1.2-SNAPSHOT/
>
> I get the actual HTML content listing all artifacts in that directory.
Thanks for getting back to me Francesco.
No Ideas, it looks like an S was added to SNAPSHOT which should not have
been there.

> [...]
>> /Users/ntlartey/.m2/repository/org/apache/syncope/syncope-archetype/1.1.2-SNAPSHOT/syncope-archetype-1.1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
>> mbp2:1.1.2-SNAPSHOT ntlartey$ cat
>> ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/syncope/syncope-archetype/1.1.2-SNAPSHOT/syncope-archetype-1.1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
>> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
>> <title>302 Found</title>
>> </head><body>
>> <h1>Found</h1>
>> href="https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/syncope/syncope-archetype/1.1.2-SNAPSHOT/syncope-archetype-1.1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar">here</a>.</p>
>> <hr>
>> <address>Apache/2.2.20 (Ubuntu) Server at repository.apache.org Port
>> 80</address>
>> mbp2:1.1.2-SNAPSHOT ntlartey$
>>
>> Workaround:
>> mbp2:1.1.2-SNAPSHOT ntlartey$ wget
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/syncope/syncope-archetype/1.1.2-SNAPSHOT/syncope-archetype-1.1.2-20130524.124212-18.jar
>> --2013-05-27 15:33:28--
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/syncope/syncope-archetype/1.1.2-SNAPSHOT/syncope-archetype-1.1.2-20130524.124212-18.jar
>> Resolving repository.apache.org... 140.211.11.74
>> Connecting to repository.apache.org|140.211.11.74|:443... connected.
>> HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
>> Length: 73994 (72K) [application/java-archive]
>> Saving to: 'syncope-archetype-1.1.2-20130524.124212-18.jar'
>>
>> 100%[===================================================================================================================================================================================================>]
>> 73,994       123KB/s   in 0.6s
>>
>> 2013-05-27 15:33:30 (123 KB/s) -
>> 'syncope-archetype-1.1.2-20130524.124212-18.jar' saved [73994/73994]
>>
>> mbp2:1.1.2-SNAPSHOT ntlartey$ pwd
>> /Users/ntlartey/.m2/repository/org/apache/syncope/syncope-archetype/1.1.2-SNAPSHOT
>> mbp2:1.1.2-SNAPSHOT ntlartey$ ls -lrt
>> total 192
>> -rw-r--r--  1 ntlartey  staff  73994 May 24 14:42
>> syncope-archetype-1.1.2-20130524.124212-18.jar
>> -rw-r--r--  1 ntlartey  staff    420 May 27 15:27
>> syncope-archetype-1.1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
>> -rw-r--r--  1 ntlartey  staff    195 May 27 15:27
>> resolver-status.properties
>> -rw-r--r--  1 ntlartey  staff    402 May 27 15:27
>> maven-metadata-syncope-archetype-repo.xml
>> -rw-r--r--  1 ntlartey  staff    420 May 27 15:27
>> syncope-archetype-1.1.2-SNAPSHOT.pom
>> -rw-r--r--  1 ntlartey  staff    249 May 27 15:27 _maven.repositories
>>
>> Then mvn archetype:generate + update pom.xml and it compiles/builds.
>
> Glad to hear :-)
> Anyway, I'd suggest you to find the reason why are you experiencing
> such strange behavior: AFAIK no one else is getting this, so I insist
> it should be something in the way you get to the ASF Maven repository.
> It could even be something temporary, please check it again soon.

Ok, syncope is generating without the manual copying of jars. Thankyou.

>> When I deploy and access the console
>>
>> glassfish (GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.1.2 (build 23))throws :
>> 2013-05-27 16:05:04.073+0000 (68) StandardWrapperValve[default]:
>> PWC1406: Servlet.service() for servlet default threw exception
>> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: PWC2788: setAttribute:
>> Non-serializable attribute with name restTemplate
>
> This was recently fixed: I guess that by manually downloading you
> probably did not get latest ones.

It's still there unfortunately after I remake from scratch and deploy on
glassfish.
BTW: this doesn't happen when I deploy and launch the same warson tomcat.

VIZ:
2013-05-28 15:19:38.805+0200 (26) WEB0671: Loading application
[syncope-console] at [/syncope-console]
2013-05-28 15:19:38.885+0200 (26) syncope-console was successfully
deployed in 18,254 milliseconds.
2013-05-28 15:20:10.921+0200 (27) GRIZZLY0051: ProcessorTask exception.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invalid packet magic number: 4745
pos=0lastValid=688 end=0
     at
com.sun.grizzly.http.ajp.AjpInputBuffer.readAjpMessageHeader(AjpInputBuffer.java:85)
     at
com.sun.grizzly.http.ajp.AjpProcessorTask.parseRequest(AjpProcessorTask.java:97)
     at com.sun.grizzly.http.ProcessorTask.doProcess(ProcessorTask.java:706)
     at com.sun.grizzly.http.ProcessorTask.process(ProcessorTask.java:1045)
     at
com.sun.grizzly.http.DefaultProtocolFilter.execute(DefaultProtocolFilter.java:228)
     at
com.sun.grizzly.DefaultProtocolChain.executeProtocolFilter(DefaultProtocolChain.java:137)
     at
com.sun.grizzly.DefaultProtocolChain.execute(DefaultProtocolChain.java:104)
     at
com.sun.grizzly.DefaultProtocolChain.execute(DefaultProtocolChain.java:90)
     at
com.sun.grizzly.http.HttpProtocolChain.execute(HttpProtocolChain.java:79)
     at
com.sun.grizzly.ProtocolChainContextTask.doCall(ProtocolChainContextTask.java:54)
     at
com.sun.grizzly.SelectionKeyContextTask.call(SelectionKeyContextTask.java:59)
     at com.sun.grizzly.ContextTask.run(ContextTask.java:71)
     at
com.sun.grizzly.util.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.doWork(AbstractThreadPool.java:532)
     at
com.sun.grizzly.util.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.run(AbstractThreadPool.java:513)
     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
2013-05-28 15:20:39.642+0200 (28) StandardWrapperValve[default]:
PWC1406: Servlet.service() for servlet default threw exception
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: PWC2788: setAttribute:
Non-serializable attribute with name restTemplate
     at
org.apache.catalina.session.ManagerBase.checkSessionAttribute(ManagerBase.java:832)
     at
org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.setAttribute(StandardSession.java:1713)
     at
org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSessionFacade.setAttribute(StandardSessionFacade.java:178)
     at
org.springframework.web.context.request.ServletRequestAttributes.setAttribute(ServletRequestAttributes.java:129)
     at
org.springframework.web.context.request.AbstractRequestAttributesScope.get(AbstractRequestAttributesScope.java:44)
     at
org.springframework.web.context.request.SessionScope.get(SessionScope.java:92)
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:329)
     at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:198)

>> [nik@anvil uforge]$ curl -u admin:password -H "Content-Type:
>> application/json" -X GET http://10.1.2.217:9090/syncope/cxf/users/self
>> gives the following exception stack:
>> 2013-05-27 16:14:19.889+0000 (69) StandardWrapperValve[CXFServlet]:
>> PWC1406: Servlet.service() for servlet CXFServlet threw exception
>> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
>> javax.ws.rs.core.Response.getHeaders()Ljavax/ws/rs/core/MultivaluedMap;
>
> When trying to self-read admin, I actually get a different error (see
> SYNCOPE-373 [1]): this is due to the fact that admin is not a real user.
> Authenticating with actual user works fine, anyway.
>
> Regards.
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-373

REST API seems to work now from glassfish however:

[nik@anvil tmp]$  curl -u admin:password -H "Content-Type:
application/json" -X GET http://10.0.0.1830/syncope/cxf/configurations
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><configurations>
<configuration>
     <key>createRequest.allowed</key>
     <value>true</value>
</configuration>

<configuration>
     <key>notificationjob.cronExpression</key>
     <value></value>
</configuration>

<configuration>
     <key>password.cipher.algorithm</key>
     <value>SHA1</value>
</configuration>

<configuration>
     <key>smtp.host</key>
     <value>not-existing</value>
</configuration>

<configuration>
     <key>smtp.port</key>
     <value>25</value>
</configuration>

<configuration>
     <key>token.expireTime</key>
     <value>60</value>
</configuration>

<configuration>
     <key>token.length</key>
     <value>256</value>
</configuration>
</configurations>[nik@anvil tmp]$

One thing I did notice when generating was "[WARNING] Archetype is not
fully configured" not sure if it means anything though:

Snippet from end of generate:
:
Downloading:
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/shared/maven-script-interpreter/1.0/maven-script-interpreter-1.0.jar
Downloaded:
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/shared/maven-script-interpreter/1.0/maven-script-interpreter-1.0.jar
(21 KB at 260.1 KB/sec)
Downloading:
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/ant/ant/1.8.1/ant-1.8.1.jar
Downloaded:
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/beanshell/bsh/2.0b4/bsh-2.0b4.jar (276
KB at 1554.2 KB/sec)
Downloaded:
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/antlr/antlr/2.7.7/antlr-2.7.7.jar
(435 KB at 702.5 KB/sec)
Downloaded:
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/asm/asm-util/3.2/asm-util-3.2.jar
(36 KB at 66.2 KB/sec)
Downloaded:
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/codehaus/groovy/groovy/1.8.3/groovy-1.8.3.jar
(5394 KB at 7347.5 KB/sec)
Downloaded:
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/ant/ant/1.8.1/ant-1.8.1.jar
(1479 KB at 2832.9 KB/sec)
[INFO] Generating project in Interactive mode
[INFO] Archetype defined by properties
Downloading:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/syncope/syncope-archetype/1.1.2-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
Downloaded:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/syncope/syncope-archetype/1.1.2-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
(788 B at 0.3 KB/sec)
Downloading:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/syncope/syncope-archetype/1.1.2-SNAPSHOT/syncope-archetype-1.1.2-20130528.100615-20.jar
Downloaded:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/syncope/syncope-archetype/1.1.2-SNAPSHOT/syncope-archetype-1.1.2-20130528.100615-20.jar
(73 KB at 43.6 KB/sec)
Downloading:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/syncope/syncope-archetype/1.1.2-SNAPSHOT/syncope-archetype-1.1.2-20130528.100615-20.pom
Downloaded:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/syncope/syncope-archetype/1.1.2-SNAPSHOT/syncope-archetype-1.1.2-20130528.100615-20.pom
(7 KB at 5.2 KB/sec)
Define value for property 'groupId': : org.apache.syncope
Define value for property 'artifactId': : Define value for property
'version':  1.0-SNAPSHOT: : 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT
Define value for property 'package':  : : uforge
Define value for property 'secretKey': : mysecret12
[WARNING] Archetype is not fully configured
Define value for property 'groupId': : org.apache.syncope
[INFO] Using property: artifactId = org.apache.syncope
[INFO] Using property: version = 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT
[INFO] Using property: package = uforge
[INFO] Using property: secretKey = mysecret12
Confirm properties configuration:
groupId: org.apache.syncope
artifactId: org.apache.syncope
version: 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT
package: uforge
secretKey: mysecret12
  Y: :
[INFO]
[INFO] Using following parameters for creating project from Archetype:
syncope-archetype:1.1.2-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]
[INFO] Parameter: groupId, Value: org.apache.syncope
[INFO] Parameter: artifactId, Value: org.apache.syncope
[INFO] Parameter: version, Value: 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT
[INFO] Parameter: package, Value: uforge
[INFO] Parameter: packageInPathFormat, Value: uforge
[INFO] Parameter: secretKey, Value: mysecret12
[INFO] Parameter: package, Value: uforge
[INFO] Parameter: version, Value: 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT
[INFO] Parameter: groupId, Value: org.apache.syncope
[INFO] Parameter: artifactId, Value: org.apache.syncope
[INFO] Parent element not overwritten in
/home/nik/UShareSoft/WKS/syncopeOnGlassfish/test/org.apache.syncope/core/pom.xml
[INFO] Parent element not overwritten in
/home/nik/UShareSoft/WKS/syncopeOnGlassfish/test/org.apache.syncope/console/pom.xml
[INFO] project created from Archetype in dir:
/home/nik/UShareSoft/WKS/syncopeOnGlassfish/test/org.apache.syncope
[INFO]
[INFO] BUILD SUCCESS
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 3:58.683s
[INFO] Finished at: Tue May 28 14:23:49 CEST 2013
[INFO] Final Memory: 12M/118M
[INFO]
[nik@anvil test]$

Best Regards,
Nik

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nik <ni...@usharesoft.com>.
OkI found a problem.

[...]

org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBean(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:273)
     at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(AbstractApplicationContext.java:1125)
     at
org.apache.syncope.console.SyncopeSession.<init>(SyncopeSession.java:99)
     at
org.apache.syncope.console.SyncopeApplication.newSession(SyncopeApplication.java:182)
     at
org.apache.wicket.Application.fetchCreateAndSetSession(Application.java:1557)
     at org.apache.wicket.Session.get(Session.java:168)

[nik@anvil uforge]$ curl -u admin:password -H "Content-Type:
application/json" -X GET http://10.1.2.217:9090/syncope/cxf/users/self
gives the following exception stack:
2013-05-27 16:14:19.889+0000 (69) StandardWrapperValve[CXFServlet]:
PWC1406: Servlet.service() for servlet CXFServlet threw exception
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.ws.rs.core.Response.getHeaders()Ljavax/ws/rs/core/MultivaluedMap;
     at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.JAXRSUtils.setMessageContentType(JAXRSUtils.java:1596)
     at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.JAXRSUtils.convertFaultToResponse(JAXRSUtils.java:1590)
     at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.handleFault(JAXRSInvoker.java:313)
     at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.invoke(JAXRSInvoker.java:207)
     at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.invoke(JAXRSInvoker.java:100)
     at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor$1.run(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:58)
     at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor.handleMessage(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:94)
     at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:271)
     at
org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:121)
     at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.AbstractHTTPDestination.invoke(AbstractHTTPDestination.java:239)
     at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invokeDestination(ServletController.java:223)

rgds,
Nik

Posted by Nik <ni...@usharesoft.com>.

Posted by Nik <ni...@usharesoft.com>.
Hi Francesco,

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nik <ni...@usharesoft.com>.
On 05/27/2013 10:21 AM, Fabio Martelli wrote:
> mvn archetype:generate \
> -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.syncope \
> -DarchetypeArtifactId=syncope-archetype \
> -DarchetypeRepository=http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots
> \
> -DarchetypeVersion=1.2.0-SNAPSHOT
but this gives me:

[nik@anvil snapshot120]$ mvn archetype:generate \
 > -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.syncope \
 > -DarchetypeArtifactId=syncope-archetype \

-DarchetypeRepository=http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots
\
 > -DarchetypeVersion=1.2.0-SNAPSHOT
/usr/lib/jvm/java
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Maven Stub Project (No POM) 1
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] >>> maven-archetype-plugin:2.2:generate (default-cli) @
standalone-pom >>>
[INFO]
[INFO] <<< maven-archetype-plugin:2.2:generate (default-cli) @
standalone-pom <<<
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-archetype-plugin:2.2:generate (default-cli) @
standalone-pom ---
[INFO] Generating project in Interactive mode
[INFO] Archetype defined by properties
Downloading:
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/syncope/syncope-archetype/1.2.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
[WARNING] Checksum validation failed, expected <!DOCTYPE but is
f1283ec8f06b6ea4d2091f71e4529b882d474bb6 for
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/syncope/syncope-archetype/1.2.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
[WARNING] Checksum validation failed, expected <!DOCTYPE but is
f1283ec8f06b6ea4d2091f71e4529b882d474bb6 for
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/syncope/syncope-archetype/1.2.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
Downloaded:
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/syncope/syncope-archetype/1.2.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
(402 B at 0.4 KB/sec)
[WARNING] The metadata
/home/nik/.m2/repository/org/apache/syncope/syncope-archetype/1.2.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata-syncope-archetype-repo.xml
[...]
(420 B at 0.2 KB/sec)
[INFO]
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 4.587s
[INFO] Finished at: Mon May 27 10:23:40 CEST 2013
[INFO] Final Memory: 10M/210M
[nik@anvil snapshot120]$

Re: help needed please to build 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT or 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT project

Posted by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com>.
Il 27/05/2013 10:18, Nik ha scritto:
> Hi Fabio,
>
> So if I follow you correctly:
>
> 1) I run
>
> mvn archetype:generate \
>      -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.syncope \
>      -DarchetypeArtifactId=syncope-archetype \
>      -DarchetypeRepository=http://repo1.maven.org/maven2  \
>      -DarchetypeVersion=1.1.2-SNAPSHOT
No you don't.

mvn archetype:generate \
-DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.syncope \
-DarchetypeArtifactId=syncope-archetype \
-DarchetypeRepository=http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots
\
-DarchetypeVersion=1.2.0-SNAPSHOT

> 2) then  add all the followingto the generated from 1) pom.xml
>
>    <repositories>
>      <repository>
>        <id>ASF</id>
>        <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/</url>