Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by CK Lee <ck...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/06 06:11:38 UTC

Re: V4 release date

Hi,

May I when V4 4.0.0-beta-02 (Java) will be released? How about possible
release data for V4 stable version? It took 10 months, 11 days to
release V4 4.0.0-beta-01 (source:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLINGO/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:versions-panel),
and I really hope we can get a stable version by end of this year if
possible.

Thanks and Regards,
CK Lee

Re: V4 release date

Posted by Michael <mi...@apache.org>.
Hi CK Lee,

I agree that it took a while to the first release.
But I think the release of V4 4.0.0-beta-02 (Java) will be done this year.
Then based on the amount of API changes and open issue we could start
a discussion about a first stable release.
I hope but I can not promise that this stable release will happen by
end of this year.

Kind regards,
Michael