Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by cLaSic <me...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/23 17:44:58 UTC

Saving Request/Response Soap into file !

Hello,

I need to save the IN and OUT Soap into a file if only the response is OK (i
mean there was no exceptions ...).

One other think, i want the file name to be dynamic (the name will be
retrived from a fileld in the Request/Response XML).

Any hints are welcome,
cLaSic

Re: Saving Request/Response Soap into file !

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Most likely, the best option is to grab the source for our Logging
interceptors and modify them to suite your needs.

http://svn.eu.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/rt/core/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/interceptor/

LoggingInInterceptor.java
LoggingOutInterceptor.java

Dan