Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by bobt100 <bo...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/01 13:15:56 UTC

Test Port from Glassfish to TomcatEE

We are beginning to test alternatives to Glassfish.  Installed TomEE this
morning and have a few basic questions.

1.  It is my understanding that controller manager utility screen is done
through the manager.xml file in directory:

D:\apache-tomee-plus-1.6.0\conf\Catalina\localhost

This directory is empty.  Do I need to create the manager.xml file and if
so, could you please point me in the direction of the documentation on the
construction of it?

Glassfish contained a docroot folder and the ability to create alternate
docroot directories for general web content, etc.  Does TomcatEE have
similar construct?

Thanks for answering the TomCatEE newbie questions!
Bob

Re: Test Port from Glassfish to TomcatEE

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.
Hi,

I guess this is a Tomcat configuration. Please check if this site does the
trick: http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/manager-howto.html

[]s,
Thiago.