Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Stover, Michael" <Mi...@usa.xerox.com> on 2001/10/25 16:09:37 UTC

JMeter doesn't compile

It appears that SSLManager is dependent on IaikSSLManager (it imports and
uses it).

SSLManager is extended by both IaikSSLManager and JsseSSLManager, which
means that, if the user doesn't have the iaik packages, then none of the
SSLManagers can be compiled.  It should be possible to refactor SSLManager
so it is not dependent on IaikSSLManager.

-Mike

Re: JMeter doesn't compile

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
"Stover, Michael" wrote:

> It appears that SSLManager is dependent on IaikSSLManager (it imports and
> uses it).
>
> SSLManager is extended by both IaikSSLManager and JsseSSLManager, which
> means that, if the user doesn't have the iaik packages, then none of the
> SSLManagers can be compiled.  It should be possible to refactor SSLManager
> so it is not dependent on IaikSSLManager.

OK. I will fix that immediamente.  It will use reflection instead of importing
it.