Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Kensky Schulz <ke...@googlemail.com> on 2006/11/21 11:00:25 UTC

OnePortPerWSDL Problem

I am implementing a WSRF Primer SimpleShoppingCart example from OASIS.
While code generation from wsdl2java I managed to resolve schema and
wsdl dependencies. But, finally stuck at this error OnePortPerWSDL, so
what I am doing now is to merge (WSRP,RL..) specification port types
into one, I know its not a correct way. but em still gettingthe same
error. The error log is pasted below,

" SEVERE: [ID = 'CodeGenFailed'] Code generation failed, see the
exception informa
  tion below.

  An exception was caught: [ID = 'OnePortPerWSDL'] The resource
inspector can only
  process WSDLs with one port element. The WSDL can have multiple portTypes, but
  only one concrete service and port. "

help...

Thanks in advance
Kensky

Note: Via nabble.com I can access MUSE-DEV list but couldn't reach to
MUSE-USER. Is there any way to access MUSE-USER through any other
web-list interface like nabble.

Re: OnePortPerWSDL Problem

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi,

1. Yes - just modify the method signatures in your generated client so
that org.w3c.dom.Element becomes whatever class XmlBeans generates.

2. The 'wsrf' sample (in the binary distribution, see /samples/wsrf) has
exactly the scenario you're looking for, but in a more generic way. There
is a WSRF-only resource, and instances of it are created by a separate
'factory' resource. You can modify the factory resource to create
resources as appropriate (instead of on a timer, like the demo).

3. This all depends on what the real resource is, and what persistence
mechanisms it has. For a file management system, I'm guessing you'd be
modifying the actual file system on disk...?

Dan

"Kensky Schulz" <ke...@googlemail.com> wrote on 11/22/2006
10:49:05 AM:

targetNamespace="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/primer-1.2-examples-
> > > cd-02/SimpleShoppingCarts/SimpleShoppingService.wsdl">
> > >
> > >             <!-- Import Spec  WSDL's -- relatively-->
> > >    <wsdl:import location="rw-2.wsdl"
> > > namespace="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/rw-2" />
> > >    <wsdl:import location="rpw-2.wsdl"
> > > namespace="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/rpw-2" />
> > >    <wsdl:import location="rlw-2.wsdl"
> > > namespace="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/rlw-2" />
> > >

> > >    <wsdl:types>
> > >       <xsd:schema attributeFormDefault="unqualified"
> > elementFormDefault="qualified">
> > >          <xsd:import
> > namespace="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/primer-1.2-
> > > examples-cd-02/SimpleShoppingCarts/SimpleShoppingCart.xsd"
> > > schemaLocation="SimpleShoppingCart.xsd" />
> > >       </xsd:schema>
> > >    </wsdl:types>
> > >

> > >    <wsdl:message name="ProductSearchRequest">
> > >       <wsdl:part element="ssc:ProductSearchRequest" name="body" />
> > >    </wsdl:message>
> > >    <wsdl:message name="ProductSearchResponse">
> > >       <wsdl:part element="ssc:ProductSearchResponse" name="body" />
> > >    </wsdl:message>
> > >
> > >    <wsdl:message name="CartCreateRequest">
> > >       <wsdl:part element="ssc:CartCreateRequest" name="body" />
> > >    </wsdl:message>
> > >    <wsdl:message name="CartCreateResponse">
> > >       <wsdl:part element="ssc:CartCreateResponse" name="body" />
> > >    </wsdl:message>
> > >
> > >    <wsdl:message name="CheckoutRequest">
> > >       <wsdl:part element="ssc:CheckoutRequest" name="body" />
> > >    </wsdl:message>
> > >    <wsdl:message name="CheckoutResponse">
> > >       <wsdl:part element="ssc:CheckoutResponse" name="body" />
> > >    </wsdl:message>
> > >
> > >    <wsdl:message name="CheckoutFault">
> > >       <wsdl:part element="ssc:CheckoutFault" name="CheckoutFault" />
> > >    </wsdl:message>
> > >

> > >    <wsdl:portType name="ProductCatalogue">
> > >       <wsdl:operation name="ProductSearch">
> > >          <wsdl:input message="sscw:ProductSearchRequest" />
> > >          <wsdl:output message="sscw:ProductSearchResponse" />
> > >       </wsdl:operation>
> > >    </wsdl:portType>
> > >
> > >    <wsdl:portType name="SimpleShoppingCartCreation">
> > >       <wsdl:operation name="CreateCart">
> > >          <wsdl:input message="sscw:CartCreateRequest" />
> > >          <wsdl:output message="sscw:CartCreateResponse" />
> > >       </wsdl:operation>
> > >    </wsdl:portType>
> > >
> > >    <wsdl:portType name="SimpleShoppingCart"
> > > wsrf-rp:ResourceProperties="ssc:SimpleShoppingCart">
> > >
> > >       <wsdl:operation name="GetResourcePropertyDocument">
> > >          <wsdl:input
> > message="wsrf-rpw:GetResourcePropertyDocumentRequest"
> > > name="GetResourcePropertyDocumentRequest"
> > > wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.

org/wsrf/rpw-2/GetResourcePropertyDocument/GetResourcePropertyDocumentRequest"
> > > />
> > >          <wsdl:output
> > message="wsrf-rpw:GetResourcePropertyDocumentResponse"
> > > name="GetResourcePropertyDocumentResponse"
> > > wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.

org/wsrf/rpw-2/GetResourcePropertyDocument/GetResourcePropertyDocumentResponse"
> > > />
> > >          <wsdl:fault message="wsrf-rw:ResourceUnknownFault"
> > > name="ResourceUnknownFault"
> > > wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/fault" />
> > >          <wsdl:fault message="wsrf-rw:ResourceUnavailableFault"
> > > name="ResourceUnavailableFault"
> > > wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/fault" />
> > >       </wsdl:operation>
> > >
> > >       <wsdl:operation name="PutResourcePropertyDocument">
> > >          <wsdl:input
> > message="wsrf-rpw:GetResourcePropertyDocumentRequest"
> > > name="PutResourcePropertyDocumentRequest"
> > > wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.

org/wsrf/rpw-2/PutResourcePropertyDocument/PutResourcePropertyDocumentRequest"
> > > />
> > >          <wsdl:output
> > message="wsrf-rpw:GetResourcePropertyDocumentResponse"
> > > name="PutResourcePropertyDocumentResponse"
> > > wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.

org/wsrf/rpw-2/PutResourcePropertyDocument/PutResourcePropertyDocumentResponse"
> > > />
> > >          <wsdl:fault message="wsrf-rw:ResourceUnknownFault"
> > > name="ResourceUnknownFault"
> > > wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/fault" />
> > >          <wsdl:fault message="wsrf-rw:ResourceUnavailableFault"
> > > name="ResourceUnavailableFault"
> > > wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/fault" />
> > >       </wsdl:operation>
> > >
> > >       <wsdl:operation name="GetResourceProperty">
> > >          <wsdl:input message="wsrf-rpw:GetResourcePropertyRequest"
> > > name="GetResourcePropertyRequest"
> > > wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.
> > > org/wsrf/rpw-2/GetResourceProperty/GetResourcePropertyRequest"
> > > />
> > >          <wsdl:output message="wsrf-rpw:GetResourcePropertyResponse"
> > > name="GetResourcePropertyResponse"
> > > wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.
> > > org/wsrf/rpw-2/GetResourceProperty/GetResourcePropertyResponse"
> > > />
> > >          <wsdl:fault
> > message="wsrf-rpw:InvalidResourcePropertyQNameFault"
> > > name="InvalidResourcePropertyQNameFault"
> > > wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/fault" />
> > >          <wsdl:fault message="wsrf-rw:ResourceUnknownFault"
> > > name="ResourceUnknownFault"
> > > wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/fault" />
> > >          <wsdl:fault message="wsrf-rw:ResourceUnavailableFault"
> > > name="ResourceUnavailableFault"
> > > wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/fault" />
> > >       </wsdl:operation>
> > >
> > >       <wsdl:operation name="Checkout">
> > >          <wsdl:input message="sscw:CheckoutRequest"
> > name="CheckoutRequest"
> > > wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/primer-1.2-examples-
> > > cd-02/SimpleShoppingService.wsdl/SimpleShoppingCart/CheckoutRequest"
> > > />
> > >          <wsdl:output message="sscw:CheckoutResponse"
> > > name="CheckoutResponse"
> > > wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/primer-1.2-examples-

cd-02/SimpleShoppingService.wsdl/SimpleShoppingCart/CheckoutResponse"
> > > />
> > >          <wsdl:fault message="sscw:CheckoutFault"
name="CheckoutFault"

Re: OnePortPerWSDL Problem

Posted by Kensky Schulz <ke...@googlemail.com>.

Re: OnePortPerWSDL Problem

Posted by Andrew Eberbach <ae...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi,

All that said, this is where the wsdlmerge utitlity is useful. Not only
will it merge the portTypes and the WSRP documents, it will generate a
valid binding and service element based on the portType.

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Eberbach
Autonomic Computing
(919) 254-2645
T/L: 444-2645
aeberbac@us.ibm.com

Daniel Jemiolo/Durham/IBM@IBMUS
11/22/2006 10:24 AM
Please respond to
muse-user@ws.apache.org

muse-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: OnePortPerWSDL Problem

Re: OnePortPerWSDL Problem

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.

Re: OnePortPerWSDL Problem

Posted by Kensky Schulz <ke...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

targetNamespace="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/primer-1.2-examples-cd-02/SimpleShoppingCarts/SimpleShoppingService.wsdl">

			<xsd:import namespace="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/primer-1.2-examples-cd-02/SimpleShoppingCarts/SimpleShoppingCart.xsd"
[...]

wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/rpw-2/GetResourcePropertyDocument/GetResourcePropertyDocumentResponse"
/>
			<wsdl:fault message="wsrf-rw:ResourceUnknownFault"
name="ResourceUnknownFault"
wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/fault" />
			<wsdl:fault message="wsrf-rw:ResourceUnavailableFault"
name="ResourceUnavailableFault"
wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/fault" />
		</wsdl:operation>

		<wsdl:operation name="PutResourcePropertyDocument">
			<wsdl:input message="wsrf-rpw:GetResourcePropertyDocumentRequest"
name="PutResourcePropertyDocumentRequest"
wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/rpw-2/PutResourcePropertyDocument/PutResourcePropertyDocumentRequest"
/>
			<wsdl:output message="wsrf-rpw:GetResourcePropertyDocumentResponse"
name="PutResourcePropertyDocumentResponse"
wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/rpw-2/PutResourcePropertyDocument/PutResourcePropertyDocumentResponse"
/>
			<wsdl:fault message="wsrf-rw:ResourceUnknownFault"
name="ResourceUnknownFault"
wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/fault" />
			<wsdl:fault message="wsrf-rw:ResourceUnavailableFault"
name="ResourceUnavailableFault"
wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/fault" />
		</wsdl:operation>

		<wsdl:operation name="GetResourceProperty">
			<wsdl:input message="wsrf-rpw:GetResourcePropertyRequest"
name="GetResourcePropertyRequest"
wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/rpw-2/GetResourceProperty/GetResourcePropertyRequest"
/>
			<wsdl:output message="wsrf-rpw:GetResourcePropertyResponse"
name="GetResourcePropertyResponse"
wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/rpw-2/GetResourceProperty/GetResourcePropertyResponse"
/>
			<wsdl:fault message="wsrf-rpw:InvalidResourcePropertyQNameFault"
name="InvalidResourcePropertyQNameFault"
wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/fault" />
			<wsdl:fault message="wsrf-rw:ResourceUnknownFault"
name="ResourceUnknownFault"
wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/fault" />
			<wsdl:fault message="wsrf-rw:ResourceUnavailableFault"
name="ResourceUnavailableFault"
wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/fault" />
		</wsdl:operation>

		<wsdl:operation name="Checkout">
			<wsdl:input message="sscw:CheckoutRequest" name="CheckoutRequest"
wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/primer-1.2-examples-cd-02/SimpleShoppingService.wsdl/SimpleShoppingCart/CheckoutRequest"
/>
			<wsdl:output message="sscw:CheckoutResponse"
name="CheckoutResponse"
wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/primer-1.2-examples-cd-02/SimpleShoppingService.wsdl/SimpleShoppingCart/CheckoutResponse"
/>
			<wsdl:fault message="sscw:CheckoutFault" name="CheckoutFault"
wsaw:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/primer-1.2-examples-cd-02/SimpleShoppingService.wsdl/SimpleShoppingCart/Fault"
/>

Re: OnePortPerWSDL Problem

Posted by Andrew Eberbach <ae...@us.ibm.com>.