Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Vishwas Babu A J <vi...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/17 09:06:00 UTC

Re: From Persistent Systems for new CBS

Pratap,

The answer would largely depend on your use case and expected time to market.

If your CBS needs to have a full fledged loans module, deposit module including current accounts / savings accounts / recurring & fixed deposits and you expect to go live in couple of months, you should go with Fineract 1.x

If your CBS is going to be used primarily for high transactional wallets and you expect to have 20 million customer accounts on a single tenant, you would ideally build on top of Fineract CN.

Regards,
Vishwas