Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/09 00:31:26 UTC

Wicket DatePicker has a new home

All,

Due to license incompatibilities between the JavaScript library and
the Apache 2 License, we had to remove the date picker from the
extensions project for future releases of Apache Wicket (i.e. 1.3 and
2.0). All 1.2.x releases (1.2.4 is the next and probably final 1.2
maintenance release) will still contain the component.

To facilitate backwards compatibility we have created a new home for
the date picker:

On the web:
    http://wicket-stuff.sourceforge.net/wicket-contrib-datepicker

For downloads of releases:
    http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=134391&package_id=210945

The 1.2 release that is hosted on sf.net is the same as the datepicker
in Wicket extensions from branch 1.2.x.

We are working on building a new, better and improved date picker,
that is compatible with the Apache license and will become part of
Wicket Extensions soon.

- the Wicket team

--
for <a href="http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/stuff/wicket">Wicket</a>
at the <a href="http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/">Best Stuff in

Re: Re: Wicket DatePicker has a new home

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
Cool.

Eelco

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.