Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Symon Rottem <s....@symbiotic-development.com> on 2009/11/09 11:46:41 UTC

Ok to submit patches?

Hi,

Not sure I've followed the right process here but I've created a couple of
JIRA issues with attached patches (AMQNET-206 and AMQNET-207) without having
discussed them here first.

Is that OK?  Just so I know for next time.

Cheers,

Symon.

Re: Ok to submit patches?

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi Symon,

we love patches so, keep 'em coming :) They can be discussed in the
corresponding Jira issue.

Here's a contribution guide, just for the reference
http://activemq.apache.org/contributing.html

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net