Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/14 19:14:11 UTC

Re: *** MISSING Board Reports: Bluesky, Deltacloud, Lucene Connector Framework and River

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 9:13 AM, Noel J. Bergman <no...@devtech.com> wrote:
> There are several missing reports. Bluesky, Deltacloud, Lucene Connector
> Framework, and River.
>
> POST THEM IMMEDIATELY!

Here is the one for DeltaCloud (which I just added to wiki)

= Deltacloud =
Deltacloud defines a web service API for interacting with cloud
service providers and resources in those clouds in a unified manner.
In addition, it consists of a number of implementations of this API
for the most popular clouds.

Deltacloud entered the incubator in 2010-05-17.

Currently gathering initial contributors CLAs and working on setting
up project infrastructure.

===============

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: *** MISSING Board Reports: Bluesky, Deltacloud, Lucene Connector Framework and River

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
On 06/14/2010 01:14 PM, Luciano Resende wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 9:13 AM, Noel J. Bergman<no...@devtech.com>  wrote:
>
>> There are several missing reports. Bluesky, Deltacloud, Lucene Connector
>> Framework, and River.
>>
>> POST THEM IMMEDIATELY!
>>

> Here is the one for DeltaCloud (which I just added to wiki)
>
> = Deltacloud =
> Deltacloud defines a web service API for interacting with cloud
> service providers and resources in those clouds in a unified manner.
> In addition, it consists of a number of implementations of this API
> for the most popular clouds.
>
> Deltacloud entered the incubator in 2010-05-17.
>
> Currently gathering initial contributors CLAs and working on setting
> up project infrastructure.
>
> ===============

Thanks, should have read all the mail before I posted.

Carl.

RE: *** MISSING Board Reports: Bluesky, Deltacloud, Lucene Connector Framework and River

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Luciano Resende wrote:
> Noel J. Bergman <no...@devtech.com> wrote:
> > There are several missing reports.

> Here is the one for DeltaCloud (which I just added to wiki)

Thanks.  As it was the first report after the project started, I was not overly worried, and noted that in my report draft.  I've updated it to include your report.  :-)

	--- Noel