Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ma...@accenture.com on 2007/03/06 18:18:55 UTC

Best pratices to set TimeZone

I'm having problem displaying date converted with f:convertDateTime
because if I have the date value 2007-02-06 00:00:00.000 I show the date
minus one day. I think the problem is because I don't set the TimeZone
used and the converter use GMT Time Zone. What is the best pratices to
manage TimeZone setting?

Regards

Mario Buonopane

Re: Best pratices to set TimeZone