Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by S Uma <su...@india.hp.com> on 2001/04/20 07:16:16 UTC

mod_jserv does not build on Unix

Hello,

I followed the steps given in the User's guide to use Apache with
Tomcat.

It mentions to build mod_jserv , issue the 'apxs' command as

apxs -c -o mod_jserv.so *.c

The above command gives me the following error:

Can't locate strict.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/Applications/App_Dirs/perl5/lib/
PA-RISC1.1/5.00404 /Applications/App_Dirs/perl5/lib
/Applications/App_Dirs/perl5
/lib/site_perl/PA-RISC1.1 /Applications/App_Dirs/perl5/lib/site_perl .)
at /usr/
apache_1.3.19/bin/apxs line 67.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/apache_1.3.19/bin/apxs line
67.

I have Perl5 installed on my unix box.

Can anyone throw some light on what this error is about?

Thanks,
Uma