Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Everett Toews <no...@github.com> on 2014/04/23 15:51:41 UTC

[jclouds-site] Escape the ? in the awk command (#86)

You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/rackerlabs/jclouds-site escape-qmark

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/86

-- Commit Summary --

  * Escape the ? in the awk command

-- File Changes --

    M deploy-site.sh (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/86.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/86.diff

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/86

Re: [jclouds-site] Escape the ? in the awk command (#86)

Posted by Everett Toews <no...@github.com>.
Merged.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/86#issuecomment-41226474

Re: [jclouds-site] Escape the ? in the awk command (#86)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
Hmmm good catch! Even if files were added, if I am not wrong, only the modified ones were "transferred" to the svn repo. I hadn't noticed all were being added. Good catch!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/86#issuecomment-41174621

Re: [jclouds-site] Escape the ? in the awk command (#86)

Posted by Everett Toews <no...@github.com>.
Closed #86.

---

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-site-pull-requests #271](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-site-pull-requests/271/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/86#issuecomment-41163273

Re: [jclouds-site] Escape the ? in the awk command (#86)

Posted by jclouds-commentator <no...@github.com>.
  Go to http://b1bc37f9e0e367211d75-c6585c1f596d943747e10628ce230595.r77.cf5.rackcdn.com/ to review your changes.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/86#issuecomment-41163494

Re: [jclouds-site] Escape the ? in the awk command (#86)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
> Haven't you two run into this problem yet?

I'm sure I "suffered" from this, but since it didn't make the publish failed, I suspected all the updated files were just an artifact of the site generation and publishing process.

Many thanks for catching this, @everett-toews!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/86#issuecomment-41174034