Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by manua <ag...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/21 16:09:05 UTC

How to send blob messages using ActiveMQ-CPP

Hi All,

I want to sent blob messages in request response fashion. My client will
send the request and server will respond back with the continous data
streams/blob messages (images). I am new to this and looking for guidelines
that from where to start.

It will be nice if you could please point me to some documentation for this.

Thanks,
Manu

Re: How to send blob messages using ActiveMQ-CPP

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 2009-04-21 at 07:09 -0700, manua wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I want to sent blob messages in request response fashion. My client will
> send the request and server will respond back with the continous data
> streams/blob messages (images). I am new to this and looking for guidelines
> that from where to start.
>
> It will be nice if you could please point me to some documentation for this.
>
> Thanks,
> Manu

Unfortunately ActiveMQ-CPP doesn't support the BlobMessage at this time,
there is an open issue to add it, but there hasn't been any work done
yet on it.  We of course welcome contributions to the project.

Regards
Tim.

--
Tim Bish
http://fusesource.com

RE: How to send blob messages using ActiveMQ-CPP

Posted by Nawaz Ahmed <na...@progress.com>.
Check out the link
http://activemq.apache.org/blob-messages.html

Hope it might help you.