Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2006/09/06 12:09:10 UTC

Minutes of the Woden Status Telecon, 2006-09-05

Attendees: Oshani Seneviratne, John Kaputin, Eran Chinthaka, Jeremy Hughes,
Graham Turrell
Apologies: Arthur Ryman (Eclipse World), Lawrence Mandell (vacation)

Meeting conducted via IRC CHAT (JK to arrange Telecon for next week).

Minutes

1. Open Action Items

2006-08-15 Graham to investigate plan/date next Axis2 release. (closed)
As advised by Chinthaka, Axis2 1.1 targetted for Sept 20th.

2006-09-05 John - Woden M6 release brought forward for Axis2 1.1
To include current TRUNK and any commits by 7th Sept.
M6 targetted for Sept 13th to give Axis2 time for testing.
M6 Woden code-cutoff and release approval (voting) to commence 7th Sept.

2. M6 Status

[action] John - release mgr for revised M6, due Sept 13th.
[action] John to revise original M6 plan as an M7 plan and propose at next
week's telecon.
[action] John will update the M7 plan on the website.
[action] John will add Oshani to the website's committers list.

3.Development Discussion - All

Discussed Element Source:
Oshani questioned when to roll DOM/OMUtils into the ElementSource
implementations.
[action] John to review Oshani's code in WODEN-44 and feedback.

Graham: nearly completed URI resolver.

Jeremy: WODEN-40 nearly complete, but due to API changes will leave until
M7 (rolling the addXXX methods into createXXX behaviour)

Discussed compile breakages due to changes in XmlSchema.

See attached IRL log:
(See attached file: Woden-Chat-20060905.txt)

4. Other Business - Open

[action] John - arrange another Telecon number to use until Lawrence
returns from vacation.

Thanks,

John Kaputin

Re: Minutes of the Woden Status Telecon, 2006-09-05

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
I actually quite like the IRC format - without telecon. So I'm +1 for
IRC only next week.

Also, +1 for John as release manager for M6.

I think we need more discussion on how we move trunk from relying on
SNAPSHOT jars (Axiom and XmlSchema) in time for M6.

Cheers,
Jeremy