Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Thilina Buddhika <th...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/06 21:04:25 UTC

Re: GSoC Project - Tuscany SCA support in the Geronimo admin Console

Hi,

I have completed implementing most of the user interfaces of the Geronimo
Admin Console. Now these user interfaces are added to the Geronimo Admin
Console, which is up and running in the latest Geronimo distribution. This
ACE can be found at the sandbox area[1]. This contains user interfaces
required to list the domains and manage domains. I have added some test data
content to these pages. I am planning to add some more UIs to the ACE to
serve the expected objectives of the ACE.

Your feedback is highly appreciated about the ACE.

As the next step, I am focusing on adding the real functionality to the ACE.
It would be really better, we can come to an agreement on how to implement
this.

Thank You.

best regards,
/ thilina

[1] - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sandbox/thilina/geronimo_ACE

Re: GSoC Project - Tuscany SCA support in the Geronimo admin Console

Posted by Thilina Buddhika <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Now with the latest patch, Geronimo ACE offers support for standalone run
time. Following is the list of features of it.

  -  support for adding nodes
  -  Adding contributions to the existing nodes
  -  Listing the set of nodes and their contributions
  -  support for start / stop nodes.

The source of the Geronimo ACE can be found at the sandbox area [1].  Your
feedback on this, is really appreciated.

Thanks.

best regards,
/ thilina

[1] -  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/sandbox/thilina