Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2014/03/17 13:29:28 UTC

towards marmotta 3.2.0?

Hi,

so far in the last weeks we have done some progress:

   * MARMOTTA-412 has been solved, so there is no more blocking issues

   * in few days the LDP branch is almost ready to be merged into
     develop

   * the new caching infrastructure (MARMOTTA-450) has been implemented,
     ready to be tested

Although we still have few unresolved issues in our backlog:

   http://s.apache.org/marmotta-3.2.0-unresolved-issues

nothing really big that could not be solved in the upcoming weeks. So we
have quite a lot of features ready to be released since we published
3.1.0-incubating back in October:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314321&version=12324278

I think we could think about end of March as a good target date; what do
you think?

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández
Senior Researcher

Re: towards marmotta 3.2.0?

Posted by Jakob Frank <ja...@apache.org>.
+1 - a release is long overdue!

Please also scan through the full list of open issues, some might have
been solved as a side-effect or are not valid any more.

Best,
Jakob